Location: Central London
Salary: £45-60k + Good Benefits (Pension, generous holiday entitlement, stock plan being implemented etc).
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Front End Developer to join an awesome tech start-up who are leading their market in the UK and are experiencing hyper growth – very exciting times.
With a number of customer wins and a growing global footprint this is an excellent time for you to join as their Lead Frontend Developer, career development opportunities are likely as the company is experiencing very exciting times in one of the fastest moving tech sectors.
Front End Developer requirements
Essential Skills & Experience
- Strong experience developing web apps and mobile-first websites.
- Excellent experience with frontend technologies – HTML, CSS,
- Experience with some (or all) of: LESS, Redux, SASS, XSLT.
- Relevant academic qualification (e.g. Computer Science or similar).
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Strong ReactJS experience.
Please send your CV now to apply.