Linux Systems Engineer (DevOps) – Cloud Operations – London
Linux Systems Engineer – World Class Cloud Services
Location: Central London
Salary: £45-55k + stock options + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a Linux Systems Engineer to join a provider of Cloud services who are experiencing hyper growth.
As a Linux Systems Engineer you will be responsible for helping to maintain, develop and scale a globally distributed cloud platform that has millions of users and is led by a team of successful tech entrepreneurs.
You will have autonomy and lots of genuine opportunities to progress your career and implement the very latest Cloud based technology.
Linux Systems Engineer requirements:
Essential skills and experience:
- Commercial experience as a Linux Systems Engineer (e.g. DevOps Engineer, Systems Administrator) etc.
- Strong experience with Linux systems (Red Hat / Ubuntu).
- Scripting skills (i.e. Bash, Shell, Python, Ruby, etc).
- Experience in a real time environment.
- Experience automating processes, rapid deployment and configuration management.
- Exposure to commercial Cloud platforms.
- Good communications and problem solving skills.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Experience with “Big Data” technologies – e.g. Hadoop, MapReduce, Redis etc.
- Good academics – e.g. Computer Science or similar.
A fantastic opportunity for a Linux Systems Engineer (DevOps) to join a world class Tech company by experienced tech entrepreneurs with huge potential.
Keywords/SEO: Linux Systems Engineer, DevOps Engineer, Linux Systems Administrator, Linux Systems Engineer, Linux Engineer, Cloud platforms, Ubuntu, Python, Ruby, AWS, London.