Malware Researcher – World Leading Security company – Berkshire
Malware Researcher / Malware Analyst – world leading Security company
Salary: £50-65k + bonus + benefits
Fantastic opportunity for a to join one of the world’s leading Information Security organisations as a Malware Researcher / Malware Analyst and work on identifying, capturing and the analysis of malware, spyware and online threats.
You will join one of the world’s leading Security teams and work on cutting edge threat detection systems, including researching new ways to identify threats. You will need to be passionate about Information and Web Security, with good knowledge of how online threats are borne and operate, coupled with a good technical background.
A fantastic career opportunity.
Malware Researcher / Malware Analyst – Skills and Experience Required:
- Programming ability with languages like assembly and C++ – as well as reverse engineering.
- Experience of malware and security threat analysis.
- Good understanding of Operating Systems and TCP/IP.
- Related education (e.g. Computer Science degree, Information Security degree) or equivalent work experience.
- Excellent problem solving & communication skills.
A fantastic career opportunity for you to join one of the world’s leading Security organisations as a Security Researcher and really develop your skills.
Keywords / SEO: Malware Researcher, Malware Analyst, Security Researcher, Security Analyst, Malware Researcher, Security Engineer, Malware Analysis, Threat detection, Reading.