Senior Software Engineer – World Class Cloud Technology – Berkshire
Senior Software Engineer – World Class Cloud Technology
Salary: £50-65k + Bonus + Excellent Benefits
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join a global industry leader and be responsible for designing and developing software and systems focused on next generation Web systems.
As a Senior Software Engineer you will be responsible for building and maintaining systems that enhance their world leading distributed Cloud platform. This platform handles over a billion requests every day and has millions of users so an opportunity to put your computer science and coding skills to the test on a big scale.
You will need to have advanced ability in at least one high level programming language (C++, Java or Python), be skilled using Linux systems and have a good understanding of TCP/IP and internet level architecture.
Senior Software Engineer requirements
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Comprehensive experience developing software for Linux/UNIX platforms.
- In depth skills in C++ or Java (or Python)
- Comprehensive understanding of design patterns and software architecture.
- Relevant academics (e.g. Degree in Computer Science or equivalent) or equivalent experience.
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Good knowledge of internet protocols – TCP/IP, HTTP etc.
- Good understanding of Cloud hosting and Cloud development environments.
Please send your CV by way of application for this opportunity to join one of the world’s leading Cloud engineering teams.
Keywords/SEO: Senior Software Engineer, Senior Software Developer, Senior Programmer, Linux, UNIX, Cloud, Java, C++, Python, Reading, Berkshire.